Detroit | Southfield | Roseville | Farmington Hills | Oak Park | Redford | Lincoln Park | Roseville | Eastpointe | Bloomfield and West Bloomfield | St. Clair Shores | Sterling heights | Dearborn | Royal Oak
Looking for repair or replacement of a conventional gas or electric water heater? JLH Heating services the whole metro Detroit area with top notch service. Having hot water in your home is a necessity, and hot water technology has greatly increased the number of factors you should consider when choosing to replace your existing hot water system. Water heaters are now available in many configurations, and you can choose from several different brands of water heaters that are compact, fuel efficient, and quiet.
JLH Heating, Sheet Metal & Air Conditioning carries brand name, high quality and efficient hot water heaters, such as A.O. Smith and Rheem. We can service Bradford-White, Bryant, Rinnai, GE, State, Bosch, Kenmore, Whirlpool, Reliance, and virtually any brand of hot water heater as well. We can help you to determine your hot water heating options, and find the perfect water heater for your home. In addition to electric, solar, propane, and natural gas water heaters, advances in hot water technology such as recirculation systems, heat pumps, high efficiency and tankless hot water heaters have been introduced; and greatly increased the number of available residential and commercial hot water heating solutions.
THIS MONTH’S FEATURE
High 2.45 EF reduces operating cost $370 annually and costs less than 60¢ per day to operate (compared to a standard 50-gallon electric model and based on 2013 DOE average energy costs of 12¢/kwh)
- 8700 Btu/h compressor: the most powerful in its class – more heat can be created by the heat pump and less by the costly electric elements. This translates into significant fuel saving in real life applications. For still more savings, the Rheem hybrid has a wider temperature operating range, which means the heat pump can be used to heat water more days throughout the year.
- Ambient operating range: 37-120°
- Energy Saver
- Heat Pump Only
- High Demand
- Electric Heat Only
- Vacation: 2-28 days (or placed on hold indefinitely)
- Easy access side connections
- Narrow 21" diameter, fits through access doors
- Easily replaces a standard electric water heater