New Homeowners Checklist Here
JLH Heating checklist to the new homeowners! We will take the time to explain your heating & air conditioning system in terms you will understand. When it comes to your comfort & safety, there are no stupid questions. Please ask.
1. 20 point + Inspection of your HVAC system – making sure it is safe and ready to use.
2. Instructions on how to set your thermostat, Humidifier and other equipment.
- How to use a programable thermostat to save on utility cost & change the batteries.
- How to maintain optimal humidity levels.
3. What to do in an emergency.
- Where to find your gas shut off, power switch or power breakers & water shut off valves.
4. What you can maintain on your own.
- Where to find your filter, how often you should change it & proper installation.
5. How a annual maintenance agreement can save you money.
- Lengthens the life of the equipment by keeping it in good working condition.
- Maintains efficient equipment operation which saves you energy dollars.
- Saves you money by reducing the costs of needed repairs.
- Regular service protects your warranty.
6. Your Hot Water Heater, Yes we do that!
- How to light your pilot, if applicable.
- Where to locate your water valves.
- Proper maintenance of your water heater.
Spread the love and Share